What Kinds of Services Does AirTalk Wireless Offer?
AirTalk Wireless is a renowned telecommunications brand owned by a Texas-based company named HTH Communications. The brand is Cintex and NewPhone Wireless’s affiliate company. AirTalk only offers its services to eligible low-income government assistance subscribers. The condition to become the company’s customer is that you qualify for its Lifeline Assistance Program and Affordable Connectivity Program.
If you qualify, you can enjoy many of the company’s amazing benefits, including:
- A free unlimited plan (Lifeline plan, ACP plan, or the most valuable Lifeline & ACP Combo plan)
- Free monthly talk minutes
- Free monthly text messages
- Free monthly high-speed data
- Hotspot service
- Top-up plans
- Access to the company’s nationwide network
- A free phone (you can choose to receive a flip phone, Android smartphone, or iPhone completely free of charge)
- A one-time ACP discount of up to $100 to purchase a high-quality tablet from one of the most reputable brands
See the company’s full offer at airtalkwireless.com.
Why Do I Need to Apply for AirTalk Wireless?
The reason why you must apply for AirTalk’s services and wait for the company to approve or reject your application, instead of simply subscribing to its services, is that AirTalk is a Lifeline and ACP provider that only offers its services for Lifeline and ACP subscribers (eligible low-income people who can prove that they struggle to afford phone, wireless, or internet services.
They need to apply because if approved, they will receive monthly phone, wireless, and internet services, as well as mobile devices free of charge, which is certainly not something that any wireless company offers.
How to Apply for AirTalk Wireless That My Application Gets Approved?
Applying for AirTalk Wireless is one thing. It’s very simple and quick. However, applying so that your application gets approved is another story. To do so, you must follow these easy steps:
- First, you should check the FCC-determined Lifeline and ACP eligibility criteria and thus determine if you qualify at all. If you don’t qualify, your application will surely get rejected. A household is considered Lifeline-eligible if its annual income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines or if a household member participates in any of the qualifying government assistance programs, such as Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, FPHA, Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit, or a Tribal Assistance Program. A household is considered ACP-eligible if its annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines or if a household member participates in Lifeline, any of the Lifeline-qualifying government assistance programs listed above, WIC, Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, or if the household received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year. The applicant must also be at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor and a resident of any of the U.S. states where AirTalk offers its services (Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New York, New Jersey, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming).
- Secondly, you must be able to prove your eligibility and you will be required to do so during the application process. The proof you provide must be a clear copy of a valid official document that includes all the vital information (your full name, birth date, address, income, or statement that you in fact are a member of a qualifying government assistance program). The copy can be physical or digital, depending on how you wish to apply. However, make sure that it is clear and that it was made using a camera, smartphone, scanner, or copy machine.
- Lastly, you must apply. You can first apply through the National Verifier at nv.fcc.gov/lifeline?ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D or you can apply directly through AirTalk. To do so properly, visit airtalkwireless.com/apply, enter your ZIP code, and press ‘Apply Now’. If the company offers its services in your area, you will be redirected to your state’s selection of plans. Review them and select the one that best fits your needs. When redirected to the company’s online application form, make sure to key in every box carefully, making no mistakes, providing only true information, and making sure the data matches the one that you provided when applying through the National Verifier. You may also be able to apply via mail. To find out how, contact the company’s customer support service.
How Long Will it Take to Get AirTalk Wireless Application Approval?
As soon as you submit your application and the company receives it, it will immediately start reviewing it. How long it will take for the company to process the application depends on the data you have provided. If it’s correct and complete, it can take only 30 minutes. On the other hand, if the provided information and documentation is incomplete, incorrect, or blurry, it may take up to 4 business days or even more to get approved.
Can I Check My AirTalk Wireless Application Status? If So, How?
If you have submitted an AirTalk Wireless application form and you’re too impatient to wait for the results, you can check your AirTalk Wireless application status online or by contacting the company’s customer support team.
Method 1: Check My AirTalk Wireless Application Status Online
Checking your AirTalk Wireless application status online is very simple. All you have to do is to follow these steps:
- Visit airtalkwireless.com/check-status.
- Enter your email address, ZIP code, and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Press ‘Check Status!” and the system will immediately notify you about your status.
Method 2: Check My AirTalk Wireless Application Status Through Customer Support
Alternatively, you can also check your application status by phone. To do so, contact AirTalk’s customer support service at 1-855-924-7825. The customer care team is available every Monday to Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST.
Do I Need to Check My AirTalk Wireless Application Status?
Checking the AirTalk Wireless application status is not mandatory at all. It is just an extra option provided for impatient customers. The company will notify you of any changes in their decision anyway. As soon as AirTalk reaches a verdict about your application, you will be notified immediately via email or another provided contact option.
What If My AirTalk Wireless Application Status Says ‘Rejected’?
There are several reasons why your application may have been rejected. While some of them can easily be fixed, others are a bit harder to remedy. The potential reasons include:
- The provided information is incomplete or incorrect.
- Eligibility proof is missing, invalid, or blurry.
- The information that you have provided when applying through the National Verifier doesn’t match the information provided to AirTalk.
- You genuinely don’t meet the company’s Lifeline/ACP eligibility criteria listed above.
- Another member of your household is already receiving the benefits from this or another provider. This would be an issue as both benefits are only available for one person per eligible household.
While the second two reasons for rejecting your application may be hard to fix, the first three aren’t. All you need to do is to review your application, see where you made a mistake, fix the mistake, update the provided information or proof documentation, and resubmit the application. You can do so at airtalkwireless.com/upload-proof.
What if My AirTalk Wireless Application Status Says ‘Approved’?
If your AirTalk Wireless application status says ‘approved’, it’s time to celebrate! Getting accepted for AirTalk’s services is a pretty big deal, as the Lifeline and ACP provider truly offers some of the most generous benefits in the country. If approved, you will receive an email with further instructions, and depending on the plan you have applied for, you may shortly receive:
- A free phone (flip phone, Android smartphone, or iPhone)
- A highly discounted ACP tablet
- And free monthly services that offer free minutes, texts, data, and access to a nationwide network
What Else Can My AirTalk Wireless Application Status Say?
In addition to the two obvious options (rejected or accepted), your application could also be marked as ‘completed’ or ‘phone shipping’.
A completed application means that it has been reviewed and that it will be sent to the National Lifeline Accountability Database for further review. ‘Phone shipping’, on the other hand, means that your shipment order is prepared and will be on its way soon.
What to Do If I Have Any Other Questions?
In case you have any additional questions about your AirTalk Wireless application status or other AirTalk services, you can contact the company’s customer support service. There are several ways to do so:
- You can do it through an application form at airtalkwireless.com/contact.
- You can do it by phone at +1 (855) 924-7825.
- You can do so via email at email@example.com.
- You can reach the team via chat on their official website.
- You can contact the service through one of its social media pages.
Keep in mind that the service is available from Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM CST.