Introducing ComLink, a reliable internet service provider catering to both residential and business needs. For those residing in rural areas, ComLink presents unlimited wireless internet, catering to all your browsing requirements with speed and efficiency. This renowned cellular provider takes pride in offering one of the nation’s finest internet services. If you meet the qualifications, you may also enjoy the added perk of receiving discounts on internet services and a ComLink free tablet. Let’s find out all there is to know about the company’s benefits and hopefully prepare you to receive your own ComLink free tablet.
Why Does ComLink Offer Free Tablets?
ComLink actively participates in the new Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a federal initiative granting free internet access to low-income households through select providers (such as ComLink). ACP is managed by the FCC and available through numerous participating companies in all US states and territories. Qualifying customers can get a discount of up to $30 on monthly internet services and qualifying applicants living on Tribal lands can even get up to $75 off their broadband bills. Alongside free internet, eligible individuals have the opportunity to acquire a complimentary tablet or another internet-connected device, courtesy of ACP’s generous discount of up to $100.
Different ACP providers offer different benefits, however, ComLink is one of those generous companies that offer both free high-speed internet and a government-subsidized tablet.
What Are Your Chances of Receiving a ComLink Free Tablet?
Now that you know that getting a ComLink free tablet (along with the company’s free internet plan) is something worth fighting for, let’s assess your chances of getting a ComLink free tablet.
You will be able to get a ComLink free tablet if you are able to complete the following process:
- Qualify for a ComLink free tablet by qualifying for the company’s ACP program.
- Prove your eligibility.
- Apply for the ComLink free tablet.
- Get approved.
Now, let’s review these steps in more detail.
How Do You Qualify for a ComLink Free Tablet in 2023
To qualify for a ComLink free tablet and other ACP benefits, households must meet one of the following conditions:
- Participate in SNAP, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, WIC, or Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program.
- Be part of certain Tribal-specific programs like Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Head Start (for households meeting relevant income standards), Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
- Another option is to have received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Participate in the Lifeline assistance program.
- Or finally, have an annual household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level.
Additionally, the applicant must be at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor and a resident of one of the states where ComLink offers its services.
Each household can receive only one free monthly service discount and one device discount, although multiple eligible households residing at the same address are recognized under the program rules.
How Do You Prove Your ComLink Free Tablet Eligibility?
When applying, you will be required to prove the following:
- Your ACP eligibility (program participation or low income)
- Your identity and age
- Your address
- Your emancipation (if you are an emancipated minor)
You can prove these things by submitting copies of valid official documents that include all of this information, such as:
- An approval letter, benefit award letter, benefit verification letter, or statement of benefits (to prove program participation or Pell Grant)
- Paycheck stubs, a current income statement from your employer, a prior year’s tax return (to prove your low income)
- A valid government, state, or Tribal ID, passport, or birth certificate (to prove your identity and age)
- A valid ID, driver’s license, utility bill, or mortgage/lease statement (to prove your address)
- A court document or emancipation certificate to prove your emancipation
Additionally, you may have to provide some personal information, contact details, and your SSN.
How Do You Apply for a ComLink Free Tablet in 2023
To apply for a ComLink free tablet, follow these simple steps:
- Visit https://gocomlink-web.telgoo5.com/BUYFLOW/.
- Enter your ZIP code and email address.
- Press Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get to the application form.
- Complete the application form by providing all the required information and documentation copies.
- Submit the application and wait for approval. As soon as the company reaches a decision, you will be notified.
The company may ask you to apply through the National Verifier as well, simply because the National Verifier is the organization that is authorized to assess applicants’ eligibility on a federal level.
If you will indeed have to apply through the National Verifier, you can do so by visiting https://getinternet.gov/apply?id=acp&awsl=link-from-how-to-apply, completing the application, and submitting it. You can also apply via mail. See the instructions for it at https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply/.
How Can You Make Sure Your ComLink Free Tablet Application Gets Approved?
To make sure your application gets approved, follow these additional tips:
- Collect the proof documentation in advance.
- Make clear copies of the documents using a camera, smartphone, scanner, or copy machine.
- Make sure the submitted proof documents are valid.
- Don’t rush through the application form, as you don’t want to make any mistakes.
- Make sure to check for errors before submitting the application.
- Make sure to provide all the required information and documentation without missing any fields.
- Carefully read the application instructions.
- Only provide correct, truthful, valid, and complete information and documentation.
- Make sure not to submit original documents via mail.
Benefits of Getting a ComLink Free Tablet in 2023
Although Comlink does not explicitly outline the exact tablets in its offering, it is reasonable to anticipate a diverse selection catering to various requirements. Potential options might encompass entry-level tablets, which are ideal for browsing and communication purposes, or intermediate tablets, providing advanced features and improved performance. As ComLink offers ACP-subsidized tablets, you cannot expect to receive a premium device with the most advanced features, as government assistance programs, such as ACP simply don’t provide such devices.
Nevertheless, the tablet you will receive will enable you to:
- Browse the internet for information and entertainment.
- Use social media and stay connected with friends and family.
- Access email and communicate online.
- Enjoy multimedia content, such as music, videos, and e-books.
- Utilize productivity apps for basic tasks like note-taking and document editing.
- Engage in educational activities and online learning.
- Participate in video calls and virtual meetings.
- Access basic gaming and entertainment apps.
- Explore a range of utility apps for day-to-day tasks.
- Stay informed with news and updates.
- Apply for a job or even work remotely.
- And much more.
Government-subsidized ACP tablets are primarily intended to help low-income people bridge the digital divide and have equal job and education opportunities.
What Else Must You Know About the ComLink Free Tablet Program?
Before you apply for the ComLink free tablet and free internet service, you should know and take into account the following program rules and limitations:
- The benefit cannot be transferred to another person.
- The benefit is intended for one person per household, with a household defined as individuals residing at the same address.
- It’s essential to maintain the benefit’s activation to prevent its loss (you must use the service at least once every 30 days).
- Participants must recertify for the program annually.
- Participants can only receive benefits from one ACP provider at a time.
- According to government rules, the tablet is not completely free of charge. Instead, you will be required to pay a mandatory one-time fee of more than $10 and less than $50 to receive the device.
How to Get Answers to Additional ComLink Free Tablet-Related Questions?
In case you have any other questions (perhaps, how to activate the tablet, if you can get a replacement device, if you can upgrade the tablet for a more advanced device, etc.) or if you have any issues during the enrollment process, you should contact ComLink’s customer support service. These are the contact options:
- Call (855 )926-0311
- Write to [email protected]
- Read more or get in touch at https://gocomlink-web.telgoo5.com/.