Easy Wireless strives to make its customers’ wireless services as easy and stress-free as possible. They avoid long-term, confusing contracts, and penalty fees. They give you maximum freedom to change your plans and find the ones that best suit your needs.
They offer a wide range of plans to meet everyone’s needs. Moreover, they are also participating in the Lifeline Program, which means you can get a free monthly plan and even a free government phone at Easy Wireless.
Herein, we will take a closer look at all the details concerning the Easy Wireless Lifeline Program and more.
Why Choose Easy Wireless
There are many reasons why people may want to choose Easy Wireless as their cellphone provider. They offer a wide range of affordable plans, highly discounted cellphones, and no long-term contracts. Moreover, they offer Lifeline Program plans that provide those who qualify with FREE or highly discounted monthly plans and even with a free government phone.
At Easy Wireless they do all they can to make things as EASY as possible. At Easy Wireless there are no deposits, no contracts, no credit checks, and no hassles. They also provide free caller ID, free voice mail, free call waiting and free 3-way calling.
Continue reading to learn all the details about the Easy Wireless Lifeline Program and all their plans.
Easy Wireless Government Lifeline Program
As mentioned above, Easy Wireless offers special deals as part of their Lifeline Program, offering free plans and even free government phones to those who qualify.
In case you haven’t heard of the Lifeline Assistance program before, it is a governmental program offering a monthly discounted amount on telecommunication services for households that meet the low-income barrier or have a member participating in specific governmental programs. Some wireless companies decided to upgrade governmental discounts by offering complimentary plans. Easy Wireless is one of such companies.
Easy Wireless free phone is available in three states, Kentucky, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Qualify Requirements for Easy Wireless Free Phone
In order to qualify for Easy Wireless Lifeline program your household must meet one of the two qualifying requirements:
- Have an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
For more info visit Government Cell Phones For Low income
- Have a household member who participates in one of the following assistance programs:
- Federal Lifeline Programs (KY, MO, and OK):
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Lifeline Programs (KY, MO, and OK):
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Benefit Programs
- Tribal Specific Lifeline Programs (OK):
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Tribal Head Start (only households that meet the income qualifying standard)
NOTE: Here you can find the federal poverty guidelines: https://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty-guidelines. Take the number that matches the number of persons in your household and multiply it by 1.35 to get the maximum amount of yearly income. Anything below that value will make your household eligible for the Easy Wireless Lifeline program.
Document Requirements for Easy Wireless Free Phone
If your household meets any of the two qualifying conditions presented above and if you have an address in Kentucky, Missouri, or Oklahoma, you are more than welcome to apply for the Easy Wireless free phone.
Note: You can use the Lifeline program discount only with one wireless provider. So, if you are already using a Lifeline discount with any other provider you can use the Easy Wireless Lifeline discount at the same time. You may, however, transfer to Easy Wireless and use their Lifeline services instead.
When applying for Lifeline program at Easy Wireless, you will need the following documents and information:
- The subscriber provided proof of eligibility if required to do so;
- A copy of a document proving low income
- A copy of a document proving membership in one of the above programs
- A copy of an identification document
- The number of individuals in the subscriber’s household, if applying for Lifeline based on income;
- Certify that the subscriber resides on Federally-recognized Tribal lands if applying for Enhanced Lifeline support;
- Name and address information – Consumers who do not have a permanent residential address must provide a temporary address, which cannot be a P.O. Box. If a consumer resides at a temporary address, the telephone service provider or state agency may require confirmation of the address;
- Date of birth and the last 4 digits of the consumer’s Social Security Number;
- Lifeline Application (https://www.myeasywireless.com/media/wysiwyg/pdf-files/LI_Application_nonNVstates.pdf)
- Consumers participating in the Lifeline program must notify the telephone service provider within 30 days if the consumer moves;
- Consumers participating in the Lifeline program must notify the telephone service provider within 30 days if the consumer is no longer eligible for Lifeline.
How to Apply for an Easy Wireless Free Phone and plans
In order to apply for an Easy Wireless Free phone, you will have to meet the above Easy Wireless Lifeline conditions.
The easiest and fastest way to apply is online. Visit https://www.myeasywireless.com/qualify-now and follow the instruction. You are supposed to go to their ‘Phone’ page, select a phone and complete the online application.
Another option is to find a local representative and apply either by standard mail or in person. In this case, you will have download, print out, and fill in the application form (https://www.myeasywireless.com/media/wysiwyg/pdf-files/LI_Application_nonNVstates.pdf).
Find a local Easy Wireless dealer: https://www.myeasywireless.com/store-locator
If you need further assistance contact Easy Wireless support:
- Online contact form: https://www.myeasywireless.com/contacts
- Phone: (855) 574-2036
Easy Wireless Phones
Easy Wireless Also offers phones, and for Easy Wireless Lifeline program qualifiers, those can come for free. The phones currently available can be viewed at https://www.myeasywireless.com/phones.html?mode=list, where you must enter your state and your zip number in the top-left corner.
What to Do If Easy Wireless Phone Gets Damaged, Stolen, Broken, or Lost
IF STOLEN, LOST, or DAMAGED
: Don’t panic. Take another look around and try to find your phone. If you still can’t locate your phone, call Easy Wireless right away at 611 or 1-877-476-3451 and they’ll suspend service. That way, no one can use your remaining balance.
: If you need to replace a Lost, Stolen or Damaged Device, you will be charged as follows for the Device of your choice.
- If you select a replacement Device that is Not Free to New Customers, Easy Wireless will charge you the Full Retail Price for that Device.
- If you select a replacement Device that is Free to New Customers, Easy Wireless will charge a $25 Replacement Fee.
:Easy Wireless phone comes with a 48-hour warranty from the Company. If you experience an equipment malfunction, call them at 611 or 1-877-476-3451 and they will send you to the closest store for a replacement handset (no additional cost) or arrange for a replacement mobile phone to be mailed to your address on file.
- After 48 hours, Easy Wireless offers a $20 discount on replacement phones. Phone prices vary with models beginning at $20 and go up from there. Please see the terms and conditions for our replacement policy.
Additional detail can be found within Easy Wireless’s Terms and Conditions: https://www.myeasywireless.com/terms-conditions.
Easy Wireless Phone Upgrade Policies
At any time, you may turn in your working Device to receive the “New Customer Pricing” for the replacement Device of your choice (the availability varies).
You can upgrade your plan at any time to a plan with a higher high-speed data allotment, or you can add a data top-up to your account at any time, the included allotment of which will be available until used or for 30 days from the date of purchase, whichever comes first. For more details regarding available plans, have a look at the ‘Easy Wireless Plans’ section.
Best Free Phones at Easy Wireless
Like all wireless companies that offer Lifeline plans and Free Phones, Easy Wireless normally doesn’t let you choose the actual device. You are given a phone that they currently have available. If you want to know about more free phones, please visit Best Free Touch Screen Government Phones
At the moment, their online store only has Kyocera DuraXT Flip Phone available.
Kyocera DuraXT Flip Phone:
The best about this phone is that it is built to handle water splashes, dirt, and hits. It is highly durable and tough so you can ease your mind and not worry about damaging it.
- Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels, 200 PPI
- Screen-to-body: 22.75 %
- Additional display: 1.0 inches, 96 x 64 pixels
- System chip: Qualcomm QSC6085
- Storage expansion: microSDHC
- Battery: 1360 mAh Li – Ion, User replaceable
- 3 MP rear camera (includes video recording)
- Dimensions: 4.00 x 2.11 x 1.12 inches
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Headphones 2.5mm jack
- Bluetooth: 2.0, EDR
- microUSB connectivity
+ Rugged device
– Lacks Wi-Fi
– Thick body (1.12 inches)
– The camera lacks autofocus
Easy Wireless lifeline Plans and paid plans
Easy Wireless offers FREE, discounted, and standard plans.
Easy Wireless Free & Discounted Lifeline Plans
1000 minutes talk, unlimited texts, 25MB of data
- $5 plan: 1000 min talk, unlimited texts, 0.5GB of data
- $15 plan: unlimited min talk, unlimited texts, 1024MB of data
- $25 plan: unlimited min talk, unlimited texts, 4GB of data
- $26 plan: unlimited min talk, unlimited texts, 4.5GB of data
- $30 plan: unlimited talks, unlimited texts, unlimited data (of which 4GB High Speed) or 5GB of data
- $40 plan: unlimited min talk, unlimited texts, 8GB of data
- $50 plan: unlimited min talk, unlimited texts, 12GB of data
Easy Wireless Tribal Plans (only OK)
- FREE: Unlimited Minutes + Unlimited Text + 2GB Data
- $1.00: Unlimited Minutes,Text and Data 1st 2GB High Speed
- $15.00: Unlimited Minutes,Text and Data 1st 5GB High Speed
know about more free phones, please visit Oklahoma free phones and plans
Easy Wireless Paid Plans
Prepaid Plans (KY,MO,OK)
- 750 Minutes + Unlimited Text + 25MB Data $9.25
- 750 Minutes + Unlimited Text + 250MB Data $10.25
- Unlimited Minutes + Unlimited Text + 1GB Data $24.25
- Unlimited Minutes + Unlimited Text + 2GB Data $35.25
- Unlimited Minutes, Text and Data 1st 5GB High Speed $49.25
Family Plans (KY,MO,OK)
- Unlimited Minutes + Unlimited Text + 2GB Data $24.25
- Unlimited Minutes, Text and Data 1st 2GB High Speed $25.25
- Unlimited Minutes, Text and Data 1st 5GB High Speed $39.25
All EASY Wireless plans include:
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- Voice Mail
- Call Forwarding
- Three-Way Calling
- Free access to 411
- 611 Short-Code to Call Customer Service
If you live in Oklahoma, Kentucky, or Missouri, you should definitely consider Easy Wireless services, even more so if you qualify for their generous Lifeline Program. You can get a free plan and a free phone in no time. Use the information provided above to decide if Easy Wireless is the right choice for you.