Maxsip Telecom is an American wireless internet provider that participates in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a government assistance program through which it offers free internet services and 4G tablets to eligible customers. In this article, you can find out all there is to know about getting Maxsip Telecom free internet.
Why Does Maxsip Telecom Offer Free Internet Services?
Maxsip Telecom offers free internet service for a simple reason. The company believes that all people deserve to be connected to the internet. Therefore, the company participates in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), an FCC program that was launched during the pandemic and designed to help households struggling to afford internet service. The program’s goal is to connect eligible low-income households to jobs, virtual classrooms, healthcare services, emergency services, loved ones, and much more online.
The ACP program in general offers the following benefits:
- A discount on broadband services of up to $30 a month (or $75 for eligible Tribal households)
- A one-time discount on an internet-connected device, such as a tablet, laptop, or desktop computer
Each ACP provider has its own unique offer and most companies only offer discounts on monthly services. However, Maxsip is one of those generous few providers that actually offers both free internet services and ACP tablets. See the full Maxsip Telecom ACP offer in the following chapters.
In Which States Does Maxsip Telecom Offer Free Internet Services?
Maxsip offers ACP benefits to qualifying customers in Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. You will only be able to apply and receive Maxsip Telecom free internet (and a free tablet) if you are a resident of any of these states. If so, you can sign up by following the simple steps in the following section.
How Can I Get Maxsip Telecom Free Internet
Now, let’s explore the main question – how can you get Maxsip Telecom free internet? Well, first of all, you must be a resident of one of the states listed above and you must be at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor. If so, you can proceed to follow these simple steps for receiving Maxsip Telecom free internet:
- You will have to make sure that you qualify for Maxsip’s ACP assistance program and benefits. Check the universal FCC-determined eligibility criteria below.
- Collect the documentation that verifies your identity, age, address, and other personal information and proves your eligibility. Make copies of these documents, as you will be required to provide them during the application process.
- Apply for Maxsip Telecom’s free internet service. See how below.
1. Check If You Qualify for Maxsip Telecom Free Internet
According to FCC rules, a household qualifies for ACP if it meets at least one of the following requirements:
A household is ACP-eligible if the annual household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. The guidelines depend on the state and the household size.
Program Participation-based Eligibility
A household is ACP-eligible if a household member participates in one or more of the following government and Tribal assistance programs or receives any of these benefits:
- The National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal TANF
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (income based)
- Or if the household received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
As the FCC rules only offer one ACP benefit per eligible household, you must also make sure that no other household member receives the benefit.
You can also qualify through your child or dependent, as long as the person is a member of your household.
2. Collect the Required Documentation
Once you have made sure that you qualify for Maxsip’s ACP program, you must now convince others as well. In other words, you must prove your eligibility by providing copies of certain documents that contain all the required information. Depending on your eligibility criteria, you may have to provide:
- Proof of income, such as:
- Current income statement from your employer or paycheck stubs
- Prior year’s state, federal or Tribal tax return
- Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation statement of benefits
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Divorce decree or child support award
- Federal or Tribal notice letter of participation in General Assistance
- Or another document that includes your full legal name and income
- Proof of assistance program participation, such as:
- Approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits
- Or another valid official document that includes your full legal name, the name of the assistance program, the name of the institution that issued the document, and an issue date within the last year or a future expiration date
You may also be asked to provide the following:
- Proof of identity or age (a valid government, state, military, or Tribal ID, passport, birth certificate, Permanent Resident Card or Green Card, etc.)
- Proof of address (ID, driver’s license, mortgage, lease statement, utility bill, most recent W-2 or tax return, etc.)
- Proof of emancipation (if you are an emancipated minor)
- Duplicate address
- Some personal information, such as your Social Security Number
Before you start your application process, make clear copies of some of these documents using a copy machine, scanner, camera, or smartphone. The copies can be physical or digital, depending on how you are planning to apply. Most importantly, make sure to never submit original documents.
3. Apply for Maxsip Telecom Free Internet
You will be required to apply for Maxsip Telecom free internet on Maxsip’s official website. However, before you do, you may be required to apply through the National Verifier first. You can do so online or via mail.
To apply online follow these steps:
- Visit nv.fcc.gov/lifeline/?id=nv_flow&ebbp=true.
- Login or create a new account.
- Complete the online application by providing all the required information and documentation.
- Receive immediate approval (if eligible).
To apply via mail follow these steps:
- Print out an application at affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf.
- Include a Household Worksheet (available at affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf). This step is optional but recommended.
- Complete the application and worksheet and add the proof documentation.
- Send the package to ACP Support Center, PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
To apply at Maxsip, follow these instructions:
- Go to maxsipconnects.com/apply.
- Choose the service that you would like to apply for. One plan comes with a 4G tablet, the second with a mobile hotspot, and the third option enables you to bring your own device. Only the third option is completely free of charge, while the first two options include a small fee ($20 for the first and $50 for the second).
- Then move on to key in your first and last name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Press ‘Next’ and continue filling out the company’s online application form on the following pages. At the end of each page, press ‘Next’ and at the end submit your application.
- Make sure to provide all the required personal information and submit digital copies of all the required documents that prove your documentation.
- If your application gets approved, expect to receive an email confirmation shortly. You will get your Maxsip Telecom free internet in a matter of days and the ACP discount will be included in your first monthly bill.
What are Maxsip Telecom ACP Free Internet Plans?
Maxsip Telecom enables customers to build their own plans. Generally, there are three options. You can choose:
- Just a SIM plan (This plan offers free monthly internet services and a SIM card, enabling you to bring your own connected device. It is free of charge.)
- SIM card + 4G Android tablet (This plan offers free monthly internet services, a SIM card, and a tablet. It costs $20 – this is a one-time fee.)
- SIM card + hotspot (This plan offers free monthly internet services, a SIM card, and a hotspot. It costs $50 – this is a one-time fee.)
The exact amount of free internet you can receive depends on your location and the plan you choose. Also note that the exact tablet brand and model that you may receive in addition to Maxsip Telecom’s free internet is not disclosed in advance, as the offer depends on various factors, including the location and availability.
Read more about Maxsip Telecom’s free internet services at maxsipconnects.com.In case you also need information How to Get a Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet
What to Do If I Have Any Additional Questions About Maxsip Telecom Free Internet
In case you have any additional questions about Maxsip Telecom’s free internet services or its ACP program in general, you can always contact the company itself. There are several contact options:
- You can contact Maxsip Telecom by phone at +1 (866) 629-7471.
- You can contact the company via email at email@example.com.
- You can contact them through their online contact form at maxsipconnects.com/contact-us.
- You can contact them via mail at 734 W Broadway. Woodmere NY 11598.
- Finally, you can also contact them via social media. See Maxsip’s social media links at maxsipconnects.com/contact-us.