Which Phone Deal Does MetroPCS Offer for Its Existing Customers?
Metro by T-Mobile (formerly known as MetroPCS) is a popular American prepaid wireless service provider owned by T-Mobile US. The company offers affordable prepaid wireless plans, a large selection of no-contract phones and devices, as well as other high-quality services. Metro often offers special offers and promotional deals on mobile devices and services for both new and existing customers. As its deals change frequently, it’s best to check the company’s up-to-date offers on its official website. Currently, the company offers the following MetroPCS phone deals for existing customers.
MetroPCS Android Deals:
Metro by T-Mobile or MetroPCS currently offers several discounted or even free Android phones, including:
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G for free with a new line.
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G for $49.99 (with a $420 discount) with a new line.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G for $199.99 (with a $500 discount) with a new line.
- Samsung Galaxy A03s for free with a new line.
- Samsung Galaxy A12 for free with a new line.
- Samsung Galaxy A02s for free with a new line.
- Motorola moto g stylus 5G for free with a new line.
- Motorola moto f 5G (2022) for free with a new line.
- Motorola moto g power for free with a new line.
- Motorola one 5G ace for $19.99 with a new line.
- Motorola moto g pure for free with a new line.
- Motorola moto g stylus for free with a new line.
- Motorola moto g stylus 5G (2022) for $69.99 with a new line.
See the current Metro PCS phone deals for existing customers on Android phones at metrobyt-mobile.com/shop/deals.
MetroPCS iPhone Deals:
Currently, Metro only offers the following special iPhone deals:
- Existing customers can receive the latest iPhone SE with 5G connectivity for just $99.99. This is a limited-time, in-store-only offer available if you add a line with a qualifying plan.
- iPhone 12 for $529.99 (original price: $729.99) with a new line.
- iPhone 11 for $99.99 (original price: $499.99) with a new line.
- iPhone 12 mini for $429.99 (original price: $629.99) with a new line.
- iPhone 13 for $629.99 (original price: $829.99) with a new line.
- iPhone 13 Pro for $799.99 (original price: $999.99) with a new line.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max for $899.99 (original price: $1099.99) with a new line.
- iPhone 13 mini for $799.99 (original price: $999.99) with a new line.
- iPhone SE 4G for free (original price: $399.99) with a new line.
See the current Metro PCS phone deals for existing customers on iPhones at metrobyt-mobile.com/apple-iphone-deals.
MetroPCS 5G Deals:
Metro also offers limited-time in-store only offers on 5G phones for new and existing customers. The deal selection and availability vary by location. All deals required a qualifying plan and to switch to Metro or add a new line. Some offers also require eligible port and ID verification plus tax. Currently, customers can receive one of the following 5G devices completely free of charge:
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
- Motorola moto g stylus 5G
- Nokia X100
- OnePlus Nord N200 5G
- TCL 30 XE 5G
- REVVL V+ 5G
See the current Metro PCS phone deals for existing customers on 5G phones at metrobyt-mobile.com/topbrandsgreatphones?icid=MTPR_MTW_P_22MTR25UNL_NMF70FAUYAKM41BBG29341.
Are There Any MetroPCS Wireless Plan Deals for Existing Customers?
Metro is known for offering several affordable wireless plans for both new and existing customers. While their plan prices tend to stay the same, the company offers great discounts on all additional lines. In addition, eligible low-income customers who participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) can receive a discount of up to $30 on Metro’s plans. Metro plans include:
- $30 plan (free for ACP customers). It comes with unlimited talk and text and 5 GB of high-speed data per line.
- $40 plan ($10 for ACP customers). It comes with unlimited talk, text, unlimited data, access to T-Mobile’s 5G network, and more. You can get 2 lines for $80, 3 lines for $90, and 4 lines for $100 when you switch (in-store only offer).
- $50 plan ($20 for ACP customers). It comes with unlimited talk, text, unlimited data, access to T-Mobile’s 5G network, 5 GB of hotspot data, 100 GB Google One membership, and more. You can get 2 lines for $80, 3 lines for $110, and 4 lines for $140 when you switch (in-store only offer).
- $60 plan ($30 for ACP customers). It comes with unlimited talk, text, unlimited data, access to T-Mobile’s 5G network, 15 GB of hotspot data, 100 GB Google One membership, Amazon Prime membership, and more. You can get 2 lines for $90, 3 lines for $120, and 4 lines for $120 when you switch (in-store only offer).
MetroPCS Bring Your Own Device – What Are the Options for Existing Customers?
If you are an existing Metro by T-Mobile or MetroPCS customer and your old phone got damaged, broken, lost, or stolen or you have received another phone from another carrier, you may wish to bring your own phone to Metro.
Luckily, Metro offers a BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) program for both new and existing customers.
The phone you bring to Metro must be carrier unlocked and compatible with Metro’s GSM services. To make sure your phone is unlocked, call your previous carrier. Then, you can check your phone’s compatibility by visiting metrobyt-mobile.com/self-service/bring-your-phone and pressing ‘Check compatibility’. You will be redirected to a page, where you can find instructions on how to locate your phone’s IME number. Once you do so, enter your IMEI number in the provided box and press ‘Enter’. You will see the results on the right side of the page.
If your phone is unlocked and compatible, you can proceed with the company’s BYOP process. If you already have a Metro SIM card, you can use the old one (as long as it fits your new phone). In case your Metro SIM card got damaged, lost, or stolen, you must buy a new one at metrobyt-mobile.com/cell-phone/metro-by-t-mobile-sim-card.
Existing customers already have a Metro plan and can start using their BYOP device on Metro. New customers, on the other hand, must first select a plan that best fits their needs at metrobyt-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans.
Learn more about the company’s BYOP program at metrobyt-mobile.com/self-service/bring-your-phone.
Can I Upgrade My Phone if I Am an Existing MetroPCS Customer?
New Metro customers must either buy a new phone directly from Metro or they can bring their own device. However, as time passes and phone manufacturers produce newer phones with more advanced features every year, customers may become tempted to upgrade their device. Their old phone may start malfunctioning or it simply doesn’t fulfill all of their needs anymore.
Fortunately, existing Metro customers can upgrade their devices at any time. If you are planning to upgrade your devices more frequently than once every 180 days, you will have to pay the full price for a new device. However, if you upgrade your device after more than 180 days since your prior upgrade, you can receive an upgraded phone for free!
Metro’s free upgraded phones are limited-time in-store only offers and they require the customer to pay sales tax and a $20 activation fee. The offer required an ID validation and it only last while supplies last. The exact offer changes often and it varies by location. Nevertheless, currently, Metro offers the following free upgraded phones:
- Motorola moto e6
- Samsung Galaxy J2
- LG Aristo 4+
- LG Aristo 3+
- Motorola moto e5 Play
- Alcatel 1X Evolve
- Foxx D Miro
See the current Metro PCS phone deals for existing customers on upgrade phones at metrobyt-mobile.com/upgradetopbrandsgreatphones.html.
If you need information Metro PCS Phone Replacement Guide
What to Know When Choosing a MetroPCS Phone Deal
The most important thing to know before choosing Metro PCS phone deals for existing customers is that all deals and special offers come with one or more conditions or requirements. As such, before rushing to purchase a discounted or free device, you should take your time to read the fine print and make sure that you actually meet the requirements. Some of the most frequent Metro phone deals requirements include:
- The customer must switch to Metro (only for new customers)
- The customer must add a line
- The customer must purchase a qualifying (usually unlimited) plan
- The customer must trade in an old device
- The customer must pay a fee
- The customer hasn’t received an upgrade for at least 180 days (for upgraded phones)
Also, check if the deal includes a contract or not and if there are any hidden fees or payment in installments. You can either make sure to read the fine print carefully or you can contact the customer service or visit a store and ask a representative about the deal.
Are There Any Other Free Phone Deals From MetroPCS?
Metro PCS phone deals for existing customers include:
- Special deals on Apple devices (learn more at metrobyt-mobile.com/apple-iphone-deals)
- Special deals on Samsung devices (learn more at metrobyt-mobile.com/samsung-phone-deals)
- Special deals on Motorola devices (learn more at metrobyt-mobile.com/deals/motorola)
- Special deals on free phones (learn more at metrobyt-mobile.com/topbrandsgreatphones)
- Special deals on 5G phones (learn more at metrobyt-mobile.com/topbrandsgreatphones?icid=MTPR_MTW_P_22MTR25UNL_NMF70FAUYAKM41BBG29341)
The devices that are currently free or discounted are already listed in the previous sections. Many of these deals are in-store only, however, the company also offers special online deals:
- Motorola moto g pure for free
- Samsung Galaxy A03s for free
- TCL 20 XE for free
Moreover, Metro offers a trade-in program, which allows customers to trade in an eligible old device in good working condition each time he or she wishes to purchase a new Metro phone. Depending on your old and new phones’ worth, you can get a huge discount on your new Metro phone. This program is especially convenient for existing customers who have old phones they are not planning to use anymore, as it enables them to receive considerable discounts on new devices at all times. Read more at metrobyt-mobile.com/trade-in.
Learn more about Metro’s online deals at metrobyt-mobile.com/online-deals.
For any other current MetroPCS phone deals for existing customers visit metrobyt-mobile.com/shop/deals.
MetroPCS New or Existing Customers: Which Deals are Better?
Metro may offer fewer deals for existing customers, however, which deals are better depends completely on the customer’s needs.
As many Metro PCS phone deals for existing customers require the client to add a new line, this may not be the most practical requirement, as not all customers need to add new lines. If you are currently in need to add a new line, you can easily get a free or discounted phone at Metro. However, those customers who do not wish to add any new lines have significantly fewer deals to choose from.
New Metro customers, on the other hand, don’t have any lines yet and they sure need one to start using Metro’s services, as such, they have many more deals to choose from.
When you choose a phone, you will generally have three pricing options: need a new number, keep your number, and existing customer. While many ‘need a new number’ and ‘keep your number’ options allow customers to purchase the device online, most options for existing customers require you to visit a Metro by T-Mobile store in order to complete the purchase. You can find a store near you by visiting metrobyt-mobile.com/storelocator and entering your address or ZIP code in the provided search box.
How to Bring Your Own Phone to MetroPCS?
If you wish to bring your own phone to Metro by T-Mobile or MetroPCS, you can do so both as a new and an existing customer. As mentioned before, existing customers may have lost, damaged, or broken their original phone or they have received or purchased a phone from another retailer and wish to bring it to Metro.
In order to do so, customers must follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your phone is carrier unlocked. To do so, contact your previous carrier’s customer support service and ask. Many carriers automatically unlock phones after a year or two but some don’t. If your phone is still locked, the representative will first check if the device is eligible to be unlocked. Carriers have different unlock eligibility criteria, however, most of them include the following requirements:
- The device must be paid off in full
- The account must be in good standing
- The device cannot be related to any fraudulent activity
If eligible, the representative will remotely unlock your phone or they will walk you through a simple process to manually unlock the device.
- Make sure the device you are planning to bring to Metro is compatible with Metro’s services. To check compatibility, go to metrobyt-mobile.com/cell-phone/metro-by-t-mobile-sim-card. First, there will be instructions to find your phone’s IMEI (International Mobile Identity) number. Follow those instructions to find the unique number that corresponds with your exact phone. Once you find your phone’s IMEI number, enter it in the provided box and press ‘Enter’. On the right side of the page, you will immediately see whether or not your phone is compatible with Metro’s services and T-Mobile’s nationwide network.
- If you don’t have a Metro SIM card yet (you may be a new customer or your old Metro card got lost, stolen, damaged, or broken), you must purchase one. Do so at metrobyt-mobile.com/cell-phone/metro-by-t-mobile-sim-card.
- Finally, if you are a new customer who doesn’t have a plan yet, you must fit one that best fits your needs. You can do so at metrobyt-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans.
Read more about Metro’s BYOP program at metrobyt-mobile.com/self-service/bring-your-phone.
Note: In order to enjoy T-Mobile’s largest 5G network, you must bring a phone that supports 5G connectivity. If you don’t have a 5G phone, you can easily get one from Metro and it can be completely free of charge. Read more about Metro’s free 5G phone deals at metrobyt-mobile.com/topbrandsgreatphones?icid=MTPR_MTW_P_22MTR25UNL_NMF70FAUYAKM41BBG29341.
In case you also need information How to Activate MetroPCS New Phone for Free
What Phones are Compatible with MetroPCS
All unlocked phones that have passed the compatibility check at metrobyt-mobile.com/cell-phone/metro-by-t-mobile-sim-card are compatible with MetroPCS services and T-Mobile’s nationwide network. Metro’s services can be used on most mobile devices from the most reputable brands, including Apple, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, TCL, OnePlus, and more. Some of the phone models that are compatible with Metro include:
- Alcatel Go Flip 4
- Apple iPhone 12
- Apple iPhone 12 mini
- Apple iPhone 13
- Apple iPhone 13 mini
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone SE (3rd gen)
- Motorola moto g 5G (2022)
- Motorola moto g stylus 5G
- Motorola moto g stylus 5G (2022)
- Motorola one 5G ace
- Nokia X100 5G
- OnePlus Nord N10 5G
- OnePlus Nord N20 5G
- OnePlus Nord N200 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A03s
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G
- SCHOK Flip
- TCL 30 XE 5G
- TCL Stylus 5G
- T-Mobile REVVL 5G
- T-Mobile REVVL V+ 5G
Metro PCS Deals Related FAQs
Why Would I Choose MetroPCS?
There are many excellent carriers and MVNOs throughout the country and they all offer similar services. Now, why would one choose Metro over the other providers? Metro offers reliable services, high-quality mobile devices, frequent MetroPCS phone deals for existing customers and new clients alike, affordable plans, ACP discounts for eligible low-income customers, access to America’s largest 5G network, and many other perks, including Amazon Prime subscription, Google One cloud storage, ScamShield protection, etc.
How Good Is MetroPCS Network?
MetroPCS uses T-Mobile’s nationwide 4G network and the largest 5G network in the country. In times of congestion, T-Mobile’s customers may have a slight advantage, however, as Metro is also owned by T-Mobile, the advantage should be insignificant.
How Good Is MetroPCS Coverage?
Metro offers excellent nationwide 4G LTE coverage and the largest 5G coverage in the country. To check Metro’s coverage in your area, go to metrobyt-mobile.com/coverage/coverage-map and type in your address or location.
Where to Buy a MetroPCS Phone?
You can buy a Metro phone online on Metro’s official website or in a Metro store. You can find a Metro store near you at metrobyt-mobile.com/storelocator. You can also buy a Metro phone from another retailer.
What Does the MetroPCS Warranty Cover?
Generally, Metro does not offer any warranties on devices or services. However, the company does offer the optional Premium Handset Protection insurance program, which covers loss, theft, malfunctions, accidental damage, all the phone’s major parts, and more. Read more at metrobyt-mobile.com/services/protection.
Does MetroPCS Have a Discount for New Customers?
Metro always offers special deals and discounts for both existing and new customers. You can see all the current deals at metrobyt-mobile.com/shop/deals.
Can I Bring My Phone to MetroPCS?
In case your phone is carrier unlocked and compatible with Metro’s services and network, you can bring your phone to Metro. See your device’s compatibility at metrobyt-mobile.com/cell-phone/metro-by-t-mobile-sim-card. If your phone turns out to be incompatible, you won’t be able to switch with it to Metro.
Does MetroPCS Offer Any Special Deals for Seniors?
No, Metro does currently not offer any special deals or discounts for seniors. However, many seniors may qualify for the ACP program and through this program, seniors can receive a discount of up to $30 on monthly wireless services.
Does MetroPCS Offer Any Special Deals for Families?
Yes. Metro offers great discounts on all plans with multiple lines. The more lines you add, the higher is generally the discount. See all Metro’s cell phone plans at metrobyt-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans.
Can You Exchange Your Old Phone in MetroPCS Phone Deals?
Metro offers a trade-in program, through which customers can receive a new phone in exchange for an eligible old device in good condition. Customers can trade in one device for every new Metro phone they wish to purchase. Read more at metrobyt-mobile.com/trade-in.