Whoop Connect is a company that focuses on sourcing, customizing, and distributing high-quality technology and consumer electronics while prioritizing the needs of its end users. The company has recently expanded its product and market reach to all 50 states. Whoop’s approach involves closely working with manufacturers to fine-tune product configurations, ensuring they meet customers’ demands and expectations. Quality assurance is a top priority for Whoop Connect, as it conducts thorough testing, analysis, and validation of its products. Their commitment to providing the best quality products at affordable prices leads to high customer satisfaction and retention. In this article, you will learn all there is to know about getting a Whoop Connect free tablet and more. Let’s get started!
Whoop Connect Free Tablet and Services
Whoop Connect participates in numerous programs, including the K-12 Grade Schools program, University and College programs, non-profit organizations, Tribal programs, and the new Affordable Connectivity Program. While only a small number of customers who meet specific criteria can get a limited amount of benefits from Whoop Connect, the company offers the most benefits to the largest group of people through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
ACP is a new government assistance program that is funded by the government, managed by the FCC, and provided by numerous wireless companies and organizations throughout the US (including Whoop Connect). It offers a discount of up to $30 on monthly internet services (the discount can be up to $75 in eligible Tribal lands). ACP also offers a one-time discount of up to $100 that enables customers to purchase a tablet for a very small one-time fee of between $10 and $50. However, not all companies offer the same list of benefits. Some providers only offer monthly internet services, while others focus on providing the almost-free tablets.
Whoop Connect offers the following ACP benefits:
- Free unlimited talk minutes
- Free unlimited text messages
- Free 15GB of data
- Access to one of the country’s largest 4G/5G networks
- No contracts, monthly bills, or credit checks
- The opportunity to purchase an Android tablet for a one-time co-pay of only $11
Note: As you can see, even though we’re talking about ‘Whoop Connect free tablets’ in this article, you cannot actually get a tablet completely free of charge, as the government rules require you to pay a mandatory one-time fee of more than $10 and less than $50. However, as Whoop Connect’s ACP tablets only cost $11, we can easily talk about ‘free tablets’.
Also, note that the exact list of benefits offered by Whoop Connect depends on the state where you apply and availability.
Can I Get a Whoop Connect Free Tablet?
Whether or not you qualify to receive a Whoop Connect free tablet and the other ACP benefits listed above, depends on whether or not you can complete the following qualification and application process:
- First, you must know whether or not you qualify for a Whoop Connect free tablet and ACP benefits. You can see the eligibility criteria in the following section.
- Secondly, you must be able to prove your eligibility. To do so, you will have to submit copies of certain documents. See the acceptable documents below.
- You must apply for Whoop Connect’s ACP program. You can see the application steps below.
If you think that you are able and ready to complete this process and get your very own Whoop Connect free tablet, you can see the details on how to reach your goal in the following sections.
See if You Qualify for a Whoop Connect Free Tablet in 2023
First, you want to make sure that you qualify for Whoop Connects ACP program as through this program, you can get the free (although it’s really highly discounted) tablet.
To be eligible for this amazing opportunity, you can either meet the low-income requirement or the program participation requirement.
Your household income must align with or be below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Program participation requirement:
Alternatively, you can embrace the power of connection if you or someone in your household has received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year or participates in any of the following esteemed assistance programs:
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch or School Breakfast
- Federal Housing Assistance, including Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program (Section 8 Vouchers), Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)/Section 202/ Section 811, Public Housing, and Affordable Housing Programs for American Indians, Alaska Natives or Native Hawaiians
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension, Survivor Benefits
- Lifeline program
For those residing on Qualifying Tribal lands, embrace the benefits of this initiative by participating in programs like Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, or Tribal Head Start (income based).
Additionally, you must be at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor to participate in ACP. Plus, your selected provider (in this case, Whoop Connect) must operate in your area. Fortunately, Whoop Connect as of recently offers its benefits in all 50 US states.
Note that according to the ACP rules, the benefit is limited to one person per eligible household (although, you can apply for an exception) and that the benefit is non-transferable.
See if You Can Prove Your Whoop Connect Free Tablet Eligibility
Applying for a Whoop Connect free tablet consists of more than just filling out an application form. You will also be required to prove your eligibility. To do so, you must prepare clear copies of valid documents that verify your:
- Income eligibility or program-based eligibility
- Personal information, such as full name, age, address, etc.
Make sure to prepare copies of acceptable documents in advance to ensure a smooth and quick application process. You can make copies using a copy machine, scanner, camera, or smartphone, however, you cannot submit original documents.
Acceptable documents to prove your low income include:
- The prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return
- Current income statement from an employer or paycheck stub
- Social Security statement of benefits
- Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation statement of benefits
- Divorce decree, child support award
- Or another official document containing income information and full name
Acceptable documents to prove your program participation include:
- Approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits
- School documentation
- Or another official document containing your full name, the name of the program, the name of the issuing institution, and a valid date
Acceptable documents to prove your personal information (identity, age, emancipation, address) include:
- Valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID
- Birth Certificate
- U.S. Driver’s license
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
- Government assistance program document
- Emancipation certificate or court document
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or lease statement
- Most recent W-2 or tax return
You can submit copies of such documents online or via mail. The copies can be digital or printed out, depending on how you apply. You can see the detailed application process that may get you a Whoop Connect free tablet in the next section.
See and Follow the Whoop Connect Free Tablet Application Process in 2023
To apply for a Whoop Connect free tablet and other above-mentioned ACP benefits, you must follow these simple steps:
- Visit https://www.whoopconnect.com/ to review Whoop Connect’s offer (this is not necessary, as the program benefits are outlined above).
- Visit https://secure.whoopconnect.com/BUYFLOW/.
- Enter your ZIP code and email address. Press Apply Now.
- You will then be able to see the company’s offer in your area. This way, you will see exactly which benefits you will get if your application gets approved.
- Accept the offer and you will be redirected to the company’s online application form.
- Fill out the form by providing all the required information and documentation copies that prove your eligibility. Submit the form at the end.
- If you prefer to apply via mail, make sure to contact Whoop Connect’s customer support service and ask exactly how to do so.
- Moreover, you may be asked to apply through the National Verifier separately. If so, the company will provide you with all the necessary information. However, you can normally do so at https://getinternet.gov/apply?id=acp&awsl=link-from-how-to-apply or you can visit https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply/ to see the instructions if you wish to apply via mail.
- After the company reviews your application, an agent will reach out to you via email, mail, text message, or phone call. You will definitely be informed about the company’s decision as soon as they reach it. However, if you can’t wait to be notified, you can also visit https://secure.whoopconnect.com/BUYFLOW/Login.php to check your application status. You will be required to provide your enrollment ID and ZIP code and press Check Now under Check Status.
What Kind of a Whoop Connect Free Tablet Can I Expect to Receive?
Just like most ACP providing companies and organizations, Whoop Connect is very mysterious about which devices they offer with the large ACP discount. The offer probably depends on the state and availability.
However, the company does state that ACP-eligible customers will receive an Android phone. The device will probably include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G or even 5G connectivity, a SIM card slot, which will enable you to use your free monthly talk minutes, texts, and data on the device, and all other basic tablet features and specifications.
For example, the same company also operates in the Netherlands and there, it currently offers the Whoop Tab 8 model, which comes with 32GB of memory, 2 GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity, Android 11 OS, a vibrant 8-inch display, a 2.0 GHz Quad-Core processor, a 2MP auto-focus camera, and a durable 4000mAh battery that will last for a long time on a single charge. However, if this tablet is available in the Netherlands, it doesn’t mean that the same device will also be available in your area.
In case it’s super important for you to know which tablet brand and model you will receive in advance, you can contact the company’s customer support team.
What to do if I Have Any Additional Whoop Connect Free Tablet-Related Questions?
If you wonder which devices are available at a particular moment and in a particular area, if you can replace the device, if you can get an upgrade, how to activate the device, or if you have any other questions/issues, you can contact the company via chat or through a contact form. See the contact options at https://shop.whoopconnect.com/support/.