Wrazzle Wireless is a wireless company that offers low-price and free wireless services for low-income people. You can get high-quality wireless service for only $25 a month, however, if you qualify for the new government assistance program called the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), you may even be able to enjoy wireless service completely free of charge. If you qualify for ACP, you may also be able to receive a Wrazzle Wireless free tablet. The purpose of this article is to help you identify if you can get a Wrazzle Wireless free tablet and other ACP benefits and to discover the process of doing so. Read on to find out all there is to know.
What Services Does Wrazzle Wireless Offer?
Wrazzle Wireless offers a variety of flexible and affordable wireless service plans including:
- $15 per month plan with unlimited talk and text, nationwide 4G or 5G coverage, and 1.5GB. If you activate 3+ lines, you can enjoy an extra + 5GB of free data every month.
- $25 per month plan with unlimited talk and text, nationwide 4G or 5G coverage, and 5GB. If you activate 3+ lines you can enjoy an extra + 5GB of free data every month.
- $35 per month plan with unlimited talk and text, nationwide 4G or 5G coverage, and 10GB. If you activate 3+ lines you can enjoy an extra + 5GB of free data every month.
- $40 per month plan with unlimited talk and text, nationwide 4G or 5G coverage, and 15GB. If you activate 3+ lines you can enjoy an extra + 5GB of free data every month.
- $45 per month plan with unlimited talk and text, nationwide 4G or 5G coverage, and 35GB of high-speed data along with unlimited lower-speed data.
- $65 per month plan with unlimited talk and text, nationwide 4G or 5G coverage, 30GB of hotspot, and 35GB of high-speed data along with unlimited lower-speed data.
All plans include unlimited calls and texts, 5G network coverage, the opportunity to keep your phone and number, and free Wi-Fi hotspot.
Additionally, Wrazzle Wireless also sells cell phones from the most reputable brands, such as Apple, Motorola, and Samsung. Most importantly, Wrazzle Wireless participates in the new Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) through which eligible low-income customers can get a monthly wireless plan, as well as a free smartphone or tablet. While the smartphone can be completely free of charge, according to government rules, you will be required to pay a one-time fee of $11 to receive the tablet.
Now, let’s find out if you qualify for these amazing benefits.
Can You Get a Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet and Other ACP Benefits?
To find out whether or not you qualify for a Wrazzle Wireless free tablet and additional ACP benefits, simply answer the following questions:
- Are you at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor?
- Are you a resident of one of the states where ACP operates? You can find out if the company operates in your specific area at “cnm.universalservice.org “by entering your location and selecting the ACP program.
- Are you the only applicant in your household? After all, generally, the ACP program is only available for one person per eligible household.
- Do you either have a low annual household income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines OR does your household participate in any of the following government assistance programs?
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Federal Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- WIC (Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- Federal Pell Grant
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (income-based)
In case you answered yes to all these four questions, it means that you meet the Wrazzle Wireless ACP eligibility criteria and that you can absolutely apply for and receive a Wrazzle Wireless free tablet.
Now, let’s take a closer look at the process of receiving a Wrazzče Wireless free tablet.
What is the Process of Getting a Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet?
In order to receive a Wrazzle Wireless free tablet, you must follow these simple yet very important steps:
- First, you must identify whether or not you qualify for the company’s ACP program. You can see the eligibility criteria in the previous section.
- Secondly, you must be able to prove your ACP eligibility with proper documentation.
- Thirdly, you must apply for Wrazzle Wireless’s ACP program.
- If approved, you will be notified and you will receive the device via mail within a few working days.
These steps are described in more detail in the following sections.
How to Determine and Prove Your Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet Eligibility?
You can determine your Wrazzle Wireless free tablet and ACP eligibility by answering the four questions in the section titled ‘Can You Get a Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet and Other ACP Benefits?’ above. If your answer to all four questions is yes, it means that you qualify for the benefits.
However, as knowing you qualify won’t suffice, you must also find a way to prove it to the people who will either approve or reject your application. To prove your eligibility, you must prove the following:
- Your age or emancipation
- Your residency (address)
- Your ACP eligibility (either low income or program participation, depending on how you qualify)
You can prove these things by providing copies of certain valid official documents that showcase this information, such as:
- An official document that includes your full name and date of birth, such as a valid ID, passport, birth certificate, etc. that proves your age. Or a court document or emancipation certificate to verify your emancipation.
- An official document that includes your full name and physical address, such as a valid ID, driver’s license, utility bills, mortgage or lease statement, etc. that proves your address and residency.
- An official document that either proves your income or program participation. Income can be verified with copies of paycheck stubs, a prior year’s tax return, a statement from your employer, a retirement/pension statement, etc. Program participation can be proven by providing copies of an approval letter, benefit award letter, benefit verification letter, or statement of benefits.
As it is not safe to submit original documents, always make sure to make copies – digital or physical, depending on how you wish to apply. Make sure the copies are clear and that the documents that you wish to present are valid. Submitting blurry or invalid documentation will result in your application being rejected.
How Can You Apply for a Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet?
To apply for a Wrazzle Wireless free tablet and other ACP benefits, simply follow these fairly simple steps:
- Apply through the National Verifier. The National Verifier is an establishment designed to make sure that people who apply for government assistance actually need it.
- The best way to apply through the National Verifier is online. Simply visit: getinternet.gov/apply?id=acp&awsl=link-from-how-to-apply and complete the application form by providing all the required information and documentation copies. After you submit the application, you may receive immediate approval. For online application instructions visit: affordableconnectivity.gov/help/tools/#instructions.
- Alternatively, you can apply via mail. To do so, print out an application form at affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf. It’s recommended that you also include a Household Worksheet, available at affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf. Complete the two forms, add physical copies of your proof documentation, and send the package to ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773. You can see additional mail application instructions at affordableconnectivity.gov/help/tools/#instructions.
- Once the National Verifier approves your application, you can apply through Wrazzle Wireless. To do so, visit: wrazzle-web.telgoo5.com/ACP/, enter your ZIP code and email address, and press Continue. Follow the on-screen prompts to select an offer that best suits your needs. For example, you may have the opportunity to select a plan and select whether you wish to receive a free phone or tablet. Once you’re redirected to the company’s application form, make sure to fill it out by providing all the required information and digital documentation copies. Submit the application and allow a few days for the company to review it and decide whether or not to approve it. See what you can expect if your application gets approved in the next section.
What to Expect if Your Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet Application Gets Approved?
In case your application gets approved, you can expect the following:
- First, you will be notified of the company’s decision and further steps and instructions.
- Secondly, you will receive a free tablet (or smartphone if that’s what you wished for) in the mail within a few business days. To receive the tablet, you will have to pay a mandatory one-time fee of $11. It is unknown which tablet model you will receive as the offer depends on the location, timing, plan eligibility, availability, and other factors. However, you can expect to receive a mid-range Android tablet with Wi-Fi connectivity, basic features, and a SIM card slot which will allow you to use your other ACP benefits (free monthly talk, text, data, and hotspot) on your tablet.
- Thirdly, you can activate your device by calling the company from your new device. You can activate your device at: wrazzle-web.telgoo5.com/Buyflow/activate_device.php. In case your device comes with activation instructions, make sure to follow them, as they may be specific to your device and situation.
Once your device is activated, you can start enjoying it.
Obviously, you will also receive a free SIM card and a monthly service plan with free talk minutes, texts, data, and hotspot data. The plan will enable you to access a nationwide network with 4G or even 5G speeds, depending on your area.
Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet FAQ
Is the Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet Completely Free of Charge?
No, according to government rules, to receive a government tablet from any ACP provider, you must pay a one-time fee of between $10 and $50. To get a device from Wrazzle, you will have to pay $11.
What Are the Benefits of Getting a Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet?
Getting a Wrazzle Wireless free tablet offers the advantage of affordable connectivity, allowing users to access the digital world, seek employment, stay in touch, and more. It bridges the digital divide, providing opportunities for online engagement, education, and communication.
Can I Replace a Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet?
In case your Wrazzle Wireless free tablet gets lost, stolen, damaged, or broken, you should contact the customer support service immediately and ask the representative about replacement options. Normally, you can only get a free replacement for non-damage-related malfunctions within the first year. Otherwise, you may need to pay a small fee.
Can I Upgrade a Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet?
To ask about upgrade options, contact the company’s customer support.
What to do if I Have Additional Questions About Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablets or Services?
Contact the company’s customer support service. You can do so at wrazzle.com/support. You can send an email to [email protected] or contact the company’s online chat. The support team is available from Monday to Saturday from 8 AM to 9.30 PM ET.