Xfinity Mobile Deals for Existing Customers
Xfinity Mobile is a nationwide network and wireless company with 5G and millions of secure Wi-Fi hotspots. It offers high-quality mobile devices from the best brands, versatile mobile service plans, nationwide coverage, a Bring Your Phone program, and frequent generous deals on mobile phones and other devices.
In this article, we will take a close look at the Xfinity phone deals for existing customers. Xfinity Mobile is known for offering mind-blowing discounts on some of the best and most advanced devices currently on the market. According to Get Bill Smart, existing Xfinity customers can grab deals that can save them up to $27.14 a month, which is approximately 17.4% of monthly savings. Check out the current Xfinity offers on 5G phones and accessories and find out how to save on Xfinity service plans.
Xfinity Promotions for Existing Customers
Existing Xfinity customers can sometimes get their current service plan for a lower price. How come? Well, sometimes new cable companies enter the market and Comcast Xfinity has to provide certain benefits to its customers in order to stay relevant and maintain its subscriber count. On the other hand, the price of delivering cable was simply higher when you signed up for Xfinity’s services.
Now, getting a discount on Xfinity plans and products may not be that simple, simply because the company rarely promotes its discounts and special offers. As such, the best way to receive a promotional deal is by contacting the company’s customer support at 1-(800)-934-6489.
When you contact Xfinity’s customer support service, make sure to explain that you wish to find a way to save money on your monthly bill. A good negotiation technique is to mention that you are considering switching to another provider and to emphasize the lower price that you could be able to get at another company. Keep in mind that there is no shame in asking for a lower service price. After all, most customers do it.
When you ask about promotional deals, you can get a discount from $10 to up to $70 a month. The promotion generally lasts 12 to 48 months.
When it comes to Xfinity Mobile promotions, keep in mind that the smaller discounts may get promoted online. However, to receive larger discounts, you will have to put in a bit more effort and contact the company’s customer service.
Xfinity Packages for Existing Customers / Xfinity Mobile Plan Deals for Existing Customers
Probably the most common Xfinity package that can save you money is signing a 1-year contract. By doing so you can save at least $10 a month and the monthly discount can last up to two years.
Nevertheless, before you sign a contract, make sure that doing so fits your needs and that you are not planning to change your wireless provider any time soon, as canceling your account sooner will incur an early termination fee, which is an additional $10 a month for the remaining term months. This termination fee can be waived if you have a valid reason for canceling Xfinity.
Xfinity currently offers the following service plans:
Unlimited data plans
- 1 line for $45 each.
- 2-4 lines for $30 each.
- 5-10 lines for +$20 a month.
By the Gig plans
- 1GB of shared data for $15 a month
- 3GB of shared data for $30 a month
- 10GB of shared data for $60 a month
Note: All plans offer unlimited nationwide talk and text.
Other Xfinity Mobile Promotions Deals for Existing Customers
Xfinity Mobile offers tons of Xfinity Mobile deals for existing customers. The company also offers many other benefits and perks for its clients, including:
- In order to enjoy Xfinity services, you won’t need to pay an activation line access fee.
- You will be able to enjoy unlimited nationwide talk and text.
- You will be able to access any of the many Wi-Fi hotspots spread across the country.
- You will be able to switch between plans freely without having to pay any termination fees.
- You will be able to have multiple lines in one plan.
- You will be able to save money on mobile devices.
- You will be able to calculate your saving when you switch to Xfinity. Do so at xfinity.com/mobile/learn/savings-calculator/?INTCMP=ILC:deals_4.
- You will be able to join Xfinity Rewards and thus enjoy special benefits and experiences. Learn more at xfinity.com/rewards?INTCMP=ILC:xm_deals.
- You will be able to bring your friend to Xfinity and each of you will receive $25. Refer a friend at referafriend.xfinity.com/?INTCMP=ILC:deals_refer-a-friend.
Current Xfinity Mobile deals for existing customers include:
- Get a new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 or Z Fold4 with a $450 discount. These two Samsung phone models are currently very popular, therefore, this is a remarkable deal. This deal is not available in all areas and it requires a residential post-pay Xfinity internet. The same deal applies if you purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22 Family, Samsung Galaxy S21 Family including FE, or Samsung Note 20 Ultra (while supplies last). You must sign a 24-month Xfinity Mobile device agreement, activate a new Xfinity Mobile line, and transfer your phone number to Xfinity within 30 days of the phone purchase date or upgrade an existing Xfinity Mobile line.
- Get a new eligible Motorola moto g 5G for free. This deal is not available in all areas and it requires a residential post-pay Xfinity internet. This deal is valid while supplies last. You must sign a 24-month Xfinity Mobile device agreement, activate a new Xfinity Mobile line, and transfer your phone number to Xfinity within 30 days of the phone purchase date.
- Get $200 when you bring your phone to Xfinity Mobile. This is a limited-time offer for customers who switch to Xfinity Mobile and bring their own devices. This deal is not available in all areas and it requires a residential post-pay Xfinity internet. Line limitations may apply.
As all Xfinity Mobile deals for existing customers and new clients are temporary and as the company tends to change and update them on a regular basis, it’s best to check the up-to-date deals at xfinity.com/mobile/learn/deals.
Xfinity Mobile Bring Your Own Device – What Are the Options for Existing Customers?
In addition to a solid selection of new mobile devices, Xfinity Mobile also offers a Bring Your Phone program, which enables customers, both new and existing, to bring their own devices to the carrier.
Currently, Xfinity offers a deal for customers who decide to bring their own phones. Such clients can now get a $200 prepaid card when they switch to Xfinity. However, this is a limited-time offer that won’t last for a long time.
As mentioned above, both new and existing customers can bring their own devices, however, only new customers who switch to Xfinity can get the current deal described above.
If you wish to bring your own device to Xfinity Mobile, you must follow the simple steps below:
- Step 1: Check your phone’s compatibility with Xfinity Mobile. You can only bring your phone if the device is carrier-unlocked and compatible with Xfinity’s services. Check your phone’s compatibility with Xfinity at xfinity.com/mobile/byod/compatibility/device?INTCMP=ILC:byod_get-started.
- Step 2: Customize your plan and order your free Xfinity SIM card.
- Step 3: Receive your new Xfinity SIM card in the mail. It will arrive within a few days. Then, make sure to activate it online from your Xfinity Mobile account at xfinity.com/mobile/byod/compatibility/sim, over the phone, or in person with the help of a professional in an Xfinity store.
- Step 4: Activate your phone on Xfinity Mobile. You will be able to do so in as little as 10 minutes.
If you wish to learn more about Xfinity’s Bring Your Phone program, go to xfinity.com/mobile/learn/byod.
In case you also need information Phones Compatible with Xfinity Voice
Can I Upgrade My Phone for Free, if I Am an Existing Xfinity Mobile Customer?
When it comes to phone upgrades, Xfinity offers an interesting solution.
Normally, you must wait until your phone is paid off in full or at least 50% and that your account is in good standing to get a new one. However, some Xfinity Mobile customers may qualify for an early upgrade. To qualify for an early upgrade, you must bring in your current phone in a like-new condition. If the device meets the company’s standards, you can choose a new one from in-stock phones. Once the purchase of your new device is complete, the company will waive the remaining balance for your old phone.
In case you are enrolled in the Xfinity Mobile Protection Plan, your early upgrade fees are included, therefore, you won’t be required to pay an additional upgrade fee. If, on the other hand, you don’t have the Xfinity Mobile Protection Plan, you must pay an additional early upgrade fee, as well as any payments needed to reach the 50% payoff threshold.
If you are upgrading from an Apple device, the fee is $30, if you are upgrading from an LG or Motorola device, the fee is $50, and if you are upgrading from a Samsung device, the fee is $70.
What to Know When Choosing an Xfinity Mobile Phone Deal
Before you choose an Xfinity Mobile deal for existing customers or new clients, make sure to take certain factors into consideration:
- First, check if you will need to sign a contract. If so, make sure that signing a lengthy contract fits your needs and that you will be able to honor the commitment.
- Also, check the deal’s conditions. Each Xfinity Mobile deal comes with certain conditions and requirements. For example, you may have to switch to Xfinity Mobile, upgrade your plan, add a line, bring your phone, bring your number, trade in an old device, pay in installments, etc.
- Check Xfinity Mobile’s network coverage in your area. Even the best deal in the world won’t bring you any benefits if the coverage is patchy or non-existent in your area. Check the coverage in your area by visiting xfinity.com/mobile/learn/network-coverage, scrolling down to the map, entering your ZIP code, and pressing ‘Check Coverage’.
- Check if the company’s plans and devices fit your current needs.
- As the company only offers services to its internet subscribers, make sure that you need these services as well.
- As the company also offers tablets, smartwatches, and other accessories, also check out their selection at xfinity.com/mobile.
- Moreover, check out other Xfinity services to make sure they fit your needs.
Xfinity Mobile Related FAQ
Does Xfinity Offer Free Internet?
No. However, Xfinity Mobile does offer some attractive discounts on service plans, such as a discount of up to $30 a month on your internet bill if you are an Affordable Connectivity Program subscriber. In order to become an ACP subscriber, you must either have a low annual household income (at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines) or participate in a qualifying government assistance program, such as SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, etc.
Does Xfinity Mobile Have a Senior Discount?
Xfinity does not offer a discount specifically for senior clients. However, as many seniors qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program, they can easily receive an ACP discount on monthly broadband services.
Does Xfinity Mobile Give Discounts?
Yes, Xfinity Mobile often provides discounts on both phones and plans. Check out the currently available deals and offers in the sections above.
Is Xfinity Mobile Contract-Free?
Yes. Xfinity does not require customers to sign a termed contract. Still, if you take a phone deal to purchase the device at a lower price and decide to leave within 24 months, you will probably have to pay the phone’s full price minus any payments you have already made.
Does Xfinity Mobile Offer 5G?
Absolutely. Xfinity offer’s Verizon’s 5G network for no extra charge. Verizon’s 5G network covers approximately 11% of the territory, including most major cities.
Is Peacock Premium Free With Xfinity Mobile?
No, Xfinity Mobile doesn’t include Peacock Premium with its plans. Nevertheless, Xfinity Internet customers with an Xfinity TV box can get Peacock Premium free of charge.
Xfinity Mobile: How Does it Work?
Xfinity Mobile is only available to Comcast subscribers. The wireless service runs on Verizon’s nationwide network and offers access to numerous free Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide. Customers can choose between two types of plans – unlimited and pay-as-you-go plans. All plans include unlimited talk and text. When you subscribe, you can either bring your own phone or buy one from Xfinity (with or without a special discount.
How to Cancel Your Xfinity Mobile Service?
If you transfer your number to another carrier, your Xfinity service will be automatically canceled. Otherwise, you can simply call the company’s customer service or visit one of their stores. Explain that you wish to cancel your service, the agent will make sure that all of your bills are paid, and they will close the account for you.
Does Xfinity Mobile Have a Discount for New Customers?
Yes. In addition to the numerous amazing discounts for existing customers that we have discussed above, the company also offers several interesting deals for new customers. The current offers for new customers are also listed above.